Your health and wellbeing is our highest priority
We are delighted to announce that our academy will re-open from 30th May 2020 for players above 12 years old.
We have missed you and we welcome you back with the sound of the dribbling balls and we ask you to read this welcome letter fully, to understand that we have new measures in place to ensure everyone’s safety.
Things will look a bit different around here, but we have faith that we will soon be sitting all together socializing while watching your kids train.
In order to resume training at your favourite academy, we require all parents to review and accept our agreement to ensure maximum safety and wellbeing for everyone.
Below are the guidelines we have put in place in accordance with the Dubai Municipality Health Guidelines.
- Each player, coach and staff member will have their body temperature checked before entering the court. Anyone with a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher will not be allowed to enter.
- Age Restrictions will be applied in accordance with government regulations restricting access to customers over 60yrs and children between 3-12 years.
- Players time on court will be limited 1.5 hour. Players will have to leave immediately after the training.
- Entry will be restricted to players who are feeling unwell or showing any signs of illness.
- To ensure adequate distancing between members, social distancing measures are in place leaving a minimum of 2.5 metres apart.
- All players, coaches and staff members are required to wear mask at all times. Players have to remove it while training only. Training with a mask is highly dangerous.
- Players must bring their own sweat towel, ball, water or any other material they might need. Sharing food, water or material is not allowed.
- Players are requested to sanitize their hands upon entering the academy.
- Anyone with any existing Chronic diseases/respiratory illness is not permitted to enter academy.
- Toilets and Sinks are closed.
- We have reduced the capacity of the classes to ensure adequate spacing to 50% capacity.
- Our Safety Marshall will be patrolling making sure all safety measures are being respected.
- Players are asked to go to their assigned court directly and staying on their while practicing social distancing. No player is allowed to move around court freely.
Our Sanitisation and safety protocols
- The whole court and materials have been sanitized by Boecker.
- Handsfree sanitization machine have been installed.
- Our dedicated cleaning teams are consistency cleaning throughout the day, and conducting a deep clean every night after our clubs close.
- All coaches and staff are being educated to practice good hygiene with regular hand washing, hand sanitisers, social distancing and staying home if feeling unwell.
- All equipment is being thoroughly sanitized after each class.
- All doors will be open after each training so that fresh air can circulate.
As we re-open academy, the health and wellbeing of our players, coaches and staff is our number one priority. To create the safest environment, we have put a number of guidelines in place and we ask your support in your agreement to adhere to these new guidelines.
Below the new guidelines have been listed and we ask you to accept before you visit our newly re-opened academy. By entering Jam, you agree to the below stated guidelines.
We ask all players to ensure they follow these when you visit the academy.
Jam Sports Academy reserves the right to deny entry or remove any player who does not adhere to our policy.
We appreciate your cooperation in keeping our community as healthy as possible.
For good and valuable consideration, the parties agree as follows:
- HEALTH & SAFETY
I confirm I do not have any symptoms related to and have not been knowingly exposed to COVID-19. If the above status changes, I agree not to visit the academy.
- FACE COVERING
I agree to wear a mask while in the academy and not practicing.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING
I agree to keep a 2.5m distance between myself and other players/coaches/staff while in the academy.
I agree not enter closed off areas.
I agree to keep my hands sanitized while at the academy.
- JAM SPORTS ACADEMY POLICIES
I agree to all policy and required actions implemented by Jam Academy.
WAIVER: In light of the COVID-19 pandemic I assume the risk of training in the academy.